Friday, April 13, 2012

Mar 14, Rig Mechanic job wanted!

by Brian Paine
(Copperas Cove, Texas, USA)

I do not have all the required offshore safety certificates or medical certificates. I do have a valid passport and I am ready to go to work. I do not have any former offshore experience but I am adept with tools and machinery having worked in the military for the last 16 years as a electronic/mechanical mechanic. I have worked on and operated equipment in weight limits of 72 tons and below. I have extensive knowledge of hydraulics, electronics, power distribution, air brakes, power trains, crane operations, and forklifts. I have good safety ethics. I have never missed a day of work due to my own negligence and I am currently up to date on posted OSHA guidelines. I have compeleted 3 semester hours of college majoring in diesel mechanics at Central Texas College. during my time in the military I have been put into situations that required me to either work as a team or risk the lost of life. I believe having this type of training has developed me into the perfect team player. If anyone out there looking for someone who can get the job done, then I am the one.


brianpaine73@yahoo.com

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment